Sunday 22 February 2015

THE ONE WITH OOTD OF A SWOLLEN PREGGO

My 1st outfit of the day post on the blog. Weird timing since I am 38 weeks pregnant and ballooned up an inflating ball. Just yesterday I almost had my ring finger chopped of cause I slept with my wedding band and woke up in the middle of night with sausage fingers and couldn't remove the ring. But the heart wants what the heart wants :D . After all, pregnancy blues can pretty daunting and I try and do all I can to make myself feel better.
GOD I miss when i had ankle and knees and of course a waist.
                              
                      

                      
                                 
as you can see. my legs are so swollen up that you cant tell the ankles from the feet from the knees any more. LOL


Outfit details: Shirt: H&M/ Vest: Primark/ Pants: Promod/ Boots: Pull&Bear/ Bag: Burberry/ Shades: Prada./ Hair: Foxy locks hair extentions
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment