Thursday 5 February 2015

THE ONE WITH THE BLOOMING BABY BATH

This is a short blog about a product I fell in love with instantly ever sence my eyes fell on. Its the "Bloomming Baby Bath" flower. Its a whole new creative, safe and fun way to shower your little one. The whole idea is simple, a padded flower that fits nuggly into your sink and supports your baby while you bath him/her.
THAT IS IT. Seriously look at the picture and tell me how cute is this !!!


It's made from safe materials, that dries easily or can be popped into the dryer and there you go! Ready to be stored for your next use.

It has some accessories like the "Mini Scrubbie"
 which is a mini version of the product with an elastic band to fit into your hand, and soft enough to scrub and massage your little bundle of joy without scratching their sensitive skin.

They also provide soft petals,
they are not big enough to be towels, I will just use them as muslins for my baby girl when she burps and does her own baby stuff. 

I haven't used the product yet, but honestly I love it and can't wait to. I think its one of the safest bath products out there. You don't  have to worry about supporting their heads, or them slipping out of you hands while you handle bath time. It just does the job for you.
I will review it once again when I use it.
I got mine as a package including the flower, mini scrubbie and perals off ebay (brand new of course) but here is the link to the website https://www.bloomingbath.com/

And yes I got mine in yellow, cause that's the cutest colour in my opinion and i don't believe in the "I'm having a girl so everything has to be pink" fiasco. 

Until we meet again, good luck mummies. Xxxxmy baby's instagram
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment