Wednesday 14 October 2015

THE ONE WITH MY JOURNEY OF GETTING FIT AGAIN - Part 1

I finally started hitting the gym, after a year and half of separation :D
This time motivated, persistent and determined to achieve the ultimate body I can reach. And to keep committed, I decided I would blog about it along the way.


It has already been a week since I started, and I could already feel the difference around my body. I have been doing targeted body workouts with a personal trainer and doing cardio Zumba almost everyday.

Regarding my food, I haven't gone on a special diet, I keep eating my normal foods but in controlled portions and almost every three hours. I have discovered a great app. that has helps me keep track of my caloric intake everyday, and the amount i burn my exercise. Almost every food in the world is registered in there with it's calories content, plus you can make your own recipes and it will calculate for you how much calories are there in the recipes. Pretty awesome, huh ?!!  
The app is called Nutracheck. check it out.



So, I will keep you guys posted as much I can, and feel free to share your personal experience with me anytime ;)

see you soon,
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment